CEO Operations (m/f/x) / CRO (m/f/x)
This is your job
- You take full responsibility of safeguarding a company in the long term and successfully developing and positioning it.
- You head and develop operational divisions like marketing, production, purchase etc. (depending on the holding).
- You plan entrepreneurial goals and implement them – for profit and loss statement, balance sheet, strategy.
- You oversee the company’s operations and improve leadership and information systems for that and lead projects.
- You work closely with the partner and the operations team and report to the partner of the fund.
- Successfully completed your studies (ideally in Business Administration) or comparable education and have some years of experience in operations with P&L responsibility (not necessarily but preferably as CEO)
- Ideally started your career in strategy consulting and have experience in operations.
- A hands-on mentality: implement tasks in operational terms, work in a structured and well organised manner, present yourself and negotiate with confidence and eloquence.
- Demonstrable strengths in leading and motivating employees. Also in conceptualising and analysing.
- An entrepreneurial approach: are happy to take responsibility, are flexible, can work under pressure and have leadership skills. Even under adversity.
- Knowledge of English to speak fluently.
And now are you
Game for an entrepreneurial job that offers a lot of freedom, appreciation, joy, change and challenge? One, where it is manifest that you have already managed carve-outs even under tough circumstances, and also warm up quick and easy to industries unknown to you at the outset.
Get in touch with us.