CFO with a hands-on mentality (m/w/x)
This is your job
- You take over responsibility, leadership and development of finance/accounting and controlling (depending on the holding also IT, procurement and organisation) and are in charge of a number of employees. You report directly to the fund partner.
- You plan fiscal and entrepreneurial goals and implement them.
- You plan budgets and liquidity for months, quarters and the year. Also fiscal year planning, intra-year forecast and mid-term strategy planning.
- You develop a substantive reporting and planning system for reporting and improve commercial management by greater professionalization of controlling systems.
- You are the contact person for tax consultants, auditors, banks and external consultants.
- You create leadership and information systems and develop them.
- You bear partial responsibility for restructuring, optimisation and/or carve-outs.
- Successfully completed your studies (ideally in Business Administration) or comparable education, have experience of a few years in a similar position and/or relevant (management) experience in finance, accounting, controlling & planning. This has given you in-depth knowledge of operational implementation and you keep a hands-on mentality. Ideally you should have started your career at a Big4 company or at strategy consultancy firms.
- You are flexible and can work under pressure and therefore excel in planning and organisation.
- You take an entrepreneurial approach: are happy to take responsibility (also in mid-sized companies), eloquent, have leadership and negotiation skills. Even under adversity.
- Knowledge of English language to speak fluently
And now are you
Desirous of working in an entrepreneurial spirit with teams, assisting in running a company as CFO and bringing in your experience of operative controlling? Have you headed a finance department in the past? Or want to precisely do that?
Get in touch with us.